My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Darden Interview

I had an interview and class visit at Darden yesterday. The interviewer was very friendly (even though she was dressed in an intimidating manner :-) ), and interview went smoothly.

I had a class visit before the interview, and what struck me the most was the camaraderie in the class. This was my first B-school class visit, and somehow I always had this preconceived notion of very serious, grumpy MBA students out to cut one another's throats. But it was the complete opposite! Everyone in the class was friendly toward each other and they were very cooperative. The case study method seems unstructured but I came away feeling that this is a great way to simulate the real world and more importantly, a fun way to learn.

I will be hearing from Darden in about a month. Meanwhile I am on vacation and having a great time in DC. I will go up to NYC in a couple of days and then head back home on Sunday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rico's Mom said...

Congrats on the interview! Enjoy the vacation!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Rico's Mom said...

I seriously think lightning would strike me down if I had stepped foot in a place of worship (organized religion creeps me out). I imagine though that the Georgetown church is pretty nice since the campus is so pretty.

I'm a little concerned about the fact that it's a Jesuit school considering my post mba goals are to work for a reproductive rights non profit organization. I hope they don't hold that against me! Hope you had a nice vacation in NY and DC!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home