My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Sunday, January 14, 2007

I'm back!

I am blogging again after more than 4 months! I had a crazy time (both at work and at home) the past few months, and could not spend much time on my MBA apps. I missed all the R1 deadlines, and I applied to only one school for the January deadline - Darden. I know that this is a risky move but Darden is a great school and I am quite optimistic about my chances there.

I did follow the other mba blogs on and off. Congrats to everyone who got admits, and best wishes to those still awaiting decisions!

Yours tenatacularly,
Flying spaghetti monster :-)

6 Comments:

Blogger Iday said...

Welcome back FSM :)
All the best for your Darden app.

3:03 AM  
Blogger asiangal said...

Best of luck with Darden. =)

7:34 PM  
Blogger Inblue said...

Hey, welcome back.

All the best with Darden !

1:51 AM  
Blogger Rico's Mom said...

You're back! Welcome! Good luck with Darden! To answer your question on my blog...technically I still have 5 schools evaluating me but I am 99.9% positive that is about to be only 4 since I never got an interview at Stanford and their decisions come out any minute now. C'est la vie. Right now I have my fingers crossed for UCLA and Georgetown, as I think those are going to be my only realistic chances...life gets crazy, apps get put on the back burner and you end up turning in something that you're not totally happy with...such is life! Keep us posted on your progress! Glad to have you back to the MBA blogosphere! Cheers!

4:47 PM  
Blogger FSM said...

iday, asiangal, inblue, salsera: thanks a lot for your wishes! I'm now keeping my fingers crossed for an interview call from Darden :-)

9:07 PM  
Blogger Sana said...

Your article is extraordinary.
You can also get several related accrual on MBAs.in which is set up in 2010 to come the gathering imbalance in the management pedagogy and effort sphere.
They alter through the rumors and wrongheaded advice virtually MBA that's rife on the Theyb, so you can create privy, discerning decisions for your instruction and sector. Devoted unit of MBAs.in covers promulgation, views and developments from campuses crosswise all over Group. As an updated and panoptic MBA vena, MBAs.in is an special media for content Aspirants, Students, Knowledge and Executives.
If you impoverishment to document communicator nigh MBA and MBAs or share your skillfulness, this is the superfine fact for you.
MBAs.in

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home